Angelica Village Officers
Robin K. Robbins
Clerk: Karen Herdman
Deputy Clerk: Karen Reynolds
Regular Office Hours are 8:00 am -
Kevin Demick is the Town of Angelica Highway
Superintendent who oversees streets operations for the Village.
- Regular Hours 9-4 Phone: 585-466-7431 Emergency Phone:
585-466-3744 or 716-498-4566
- The Village of Angelica is a Municipal Electric Company
community. As such the rates are generally less than those charged in areas
served by the regular utilities. The Village however has an excellent working
relationship with those utilities. The Village is a member of the MEUA.
Information on that organization is available at
- The building codes officer is a shared officer with a
number of other communities and can be contacted at
585-437-2206. People wishing to construct new structures should contact Clair Beeman prior to construction for permits.
Angelica Free Library: 466-7860
- Tuesday, 12-5 & 7-9
- Thursday, 10-5 & 7-9
- Saturday, 9:30-1:30
County Fair Office: 466-7670
Community Bank: 466-7618
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Post Office (466-7689):
- Monday-Friday, 8:30-5 (window closed 12:30-1:30)
- Saturday, 8:30-noon
Fire Hall (non-emergency) (585) 466-7621